你有没有想过用一个短语来表达你害怕或恐惧?也许你甚至想用一个成语描述一个可怕的情况?来学习一些新的、有趣的表达恐惧的方式。
Grayson Savio@graysonsavio/unsplash
1 Heebie-jeebies
焦躁不安
These unusual words are used to express a feeling of fear and being uncomfortable.
这些不寻常的词语用来表达恐惧和不舒服的感觉。
有机可乘。
That movie gave me the heebie-jeebies.
那部电影让我焦躁不安。
2 Make your blood run cold
胆战心惊
Many people say that when they are scared,it makes them feel very cold all of a sudden.
很多人说当他们害怕的时候,会突然感到血液凝结,含有you字的成语。
My blood ran cold it scared me so much.
它吓到我胆战心惊。
3 Jumped out of my skin!
⑹ 给我想个成语接龙。
魂飞魄散
Have you ever gotten scared so quickly that it felt like your whole body jumped without you even moving?
你有没有过这么快就被吓到魂飞魄散?
It was such a fright that I jumped out of my skin!
这太可怕了,吓到我魂飞魄散!
有头无尾 有开头没有收尾。指没有把事情做完。 宋·释普济《五灯会元》卷五:“曰:‘有头无尾时如何?’师曰: 476 有头有脸 有面子;头面人物。 814 有头有尾 有开头,有结尾。指做事能坚持到底。
4 Heart missed a beat
心惊肉跳
When you become afraid from one moment to the next,it may feel like your heart stopped for a moment.
当你从一个时刻到另一个时刻变得害怕时,你的心可能会停下来一会儿。
You死无二、 心无二用、 Jun命无二、 一心无二、 Fa无二门 有什么无什么的成语 【有备无患】患:祸患,灾难。事先You准备,就可以避免祸患。 【You才无命】有才能但遭遇不好。指不得志。 【You斧无柯】柯:木制的柄。
I got so scared that my heart missed a beat.
我太害怕了,我感到心惊肉跳。
5 Scared out of my wits
[with money you can make the devil turn the millstone;Money makes the mare to go] 旧指只要有钱,什么事都能办到正是“官无三日紧”,又道是有钱能使鬼推磨。
魂不附体
Having your wits means being in control of yourself. Being scared out of your wits is like saying you lost control of yourself because you were so afraid.
拥有你的智慧意味着控制你自己,you四声的成语。被吓得魂不附体就像是说你因为害怕而失去了自我控制。
I was scared out of my wits!
我吓坏了!
6 Scared the living daylights out of me!
吓到半死
This idiom is unique and refers to being so terrified that it may have felt like the lights were turned off suddenly and you were in the dark or dead even.
这个成语很独特,指的是害怕得像突然关灯,甚至在黑暗中死去。
When you jumped out,it scared the living daylights out of me!
当你跳出来的时候,它把我吓坏了!
7 Shook like a leaf
瑟瑟发抖
Just like a leaf sways in the wind,包含you谐音寓意好的成语,when frightened many of us shake uncontrollably.
就像一片树叶在风中摇曳,当我们中的许多人受到惊吓时,无法控制地颤抖,you音字开头的四字成语。
8 Quaking in my boots
瑟瑟发抖
Quaking means to start shaking.
Quaking意味着开始颤抖,you开头的四字词语接龙。
It was such a scary situation that I was quaking in my boots!
这是一个非常可怕的情况,吓得我瑟瑟发抖!
9 Scared stiff
毛骨悚然
In some cases people become so afraid that they cannot move,they freeze.
这是带有字的全部成语 比上不足,比下有余 (bǐ shàng bù zú,bǐ xià yǒu yú)赶不上前面的,却超过了后面的。这是满足现状,不努力进取的人安慰自己的话。有时也用来劝人要知足。
在某些情况下,you开头的成语大全集,人们变得如此害怕,以至于不能移动,他们一动不动。
When the bank robbers began to shoot their guns,I was scared stiff and couldn’t run away.
当银行劫匪开始开枪的时候,我吓得僵硬,带you的寓意好的成语,不敢逃跑。
10 Act of God
天灾
When many natural disasters occur,people will use this idiom to describe it as something very powerful.
当许多自然灾害发生时,人们会用这个成语来形容它是非常强大的。
That earthquake was so intense; it was like an act of God!
1。
那场地震太强烈了,简直是天灾!